Monday, January 23, 2012

In Progress

Though I know that there will be future setbacks, delays, procrastination, occasional self pity... I have the feeling and knowledge that I have (somehow) made it this far (and at my age that's pretty far) tells me that I can weather some pretty hard times and take time to enjoy the good.

Some positives:
The ice and rain delayed my day today and gave me a little more, much needed, sleep.  The three plus hours shoveling Saturday seems not to have affected me more than a small blister.  I have had the time to remember what good that I have done, what fun I have had both on my own and with others.

Plan 1.0.

- Minimum of 6 hours sleep per night.
(Backwards plan: Must wake at 0315, so must get to bed before 21:00)
- Reduce random or unnecessary internet use. (45 min to 1 hour if time allows)
- More time dedicated to study/after work work. (Remembering to take breaks)
- ...
I'll start with the above and see if I can make it 'normal' or part of a routine. (except perhaps for weekends)

::Big sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment