Saturday, January 7, 2012

Amityville...Get Out...get Out!

Good to get out of my room.  I was getting . . . what is the word.  Not depressed, something that indicates a feeling of being cooped up or lethargic.  I need folks, friends to draw me out into the light and fresh air.

It is also much easier to read (assigned material) away from the distractions I have placed around myself.

4 comments:

  1. May you have much peace and happiness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank you for your words and will take them to heart. The more that think as you do, the better the world will be. I hope to join you.

      May you also have peace and continued happiness.

      Delete
  2. I could be a study partner. I have a lot of creative projects and am happy to work quietly in like-minded company in a starbucks or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "or something" please. Thank you.

      I will say that first, I am frugal (cheap) and second, very distractable when reading with people talking nearby.

      I'd very much like to take you up on your offer.

      Delete