Too little for too long and your body will forget to remind you anymore and just take matters into it own proverbial hands.
Nodding asleep while driving, the worst time, is a sign perhaps too late in coming.
The adrenaline that results, a survival instinct, will only last a short while.
That is to say if you have abused your body and tested your endurance.
Coffee, strong enough, may save you, but look what you have just done.
The perpetuation of a cycle, a downward spiral in the clouds;
You really cannot see what is below.
You can only hope that the next time it will end as well.
And you make it home to bed.
Are you sleep-deprived? Yesterday I slunk home from work sick with fatigue and I had to cancel all plans. Sleep needs number 1 priority or else I just get sick. I hope you're getting enough rest!
ReplyDelete